- Timetables for 1st, 2nd and 5th year Summer examinations can be viewed on the school website. The teacher-in-charge, Mr. J. Cummins, will provide more details to students in the coming weeks.
- Assemblies with each year group to outline end-of-year matters are being held at present.
- The process of appointing Head Girls for 2022/2023 is underway.
- 5th year students have been invited to apply for the 10 positions of attendant at this year’s State examinations in the school.
Please follow us on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook to read about and see pictures of school activities this week:
- Last Friday, a group of TYs participated in a Learning Exchange around the areas of consent, gender stereotypes & relationships with students from the @CBSWexford. A huge thank you to all students & teachers involved, especially to Carolyn from @WexRapeCrisis who facilitated the event
- A group of Transition Years braved the elements this week to support a three day litter pick around Wexford town in conjunction with Wexford Tidy Towns.
- This Friday, after a Covid-enforced absence, the annual school sports day returns. There will be a barbecue, fun, sports and of course the students will be dressing up with the themes for each year group. This promises to be a fun-filled afternoon.
- Well done to our 3rd year Home Economics students who completed their Food Literacy Exam for Junior Cycle. This is the first year that the new course has been examined and the practical is worth 50% of their total result.
- The Inter 1 & 2 hockey teams faced each other in the League and Cup final. The Inter 1 team won 5-0 with Maeve Buckley (3) Sally Barrett and Laura Neville scoring. A special mention to our dedicated 6th years – we wish you all the best in your hockey future!!
- Two of our Transition Years, Mary Anne Redmond and Ella Benson, headed up to Microsoft’s headquarters in Dublin last Wednesday to compete in Microsoft office PowerPoint and Word Exams and be in with a chance to represent Ireland in the MOS four nations exams.
- A huge thank you to Christine Doyle who came today to speak to 2nd and 5th years. She encouraged all to make small positive changes to our lifestyles to make ourselves feel better physically, mentally and emotionally. We were also inspired by Christines ‘Colour Her Way’ initiative.
- Along with students from @StPetersWexford our Transition Years had a wonderful day at the annual tag rugby tournament in @wexfordwrfc in memory of a wonderful student of ours, Aoife Daly, who was sadly taken from us much too soon. A special thanks to Ms. McNamara and Ms. Rochford for organising this event.