- The 2019/2020 school year draws to a close today under totally unprecedented conditions. Whilst we have all tried to keep school business going as well as possible during the last 11 weeks, we yearn for the day when our corridors will be packed with students and staff busily going about their daily routines. This website – primarily the letters to families section – will keep you informed of developments over the summer as we plan for what we hope will be a safe and orderly re-opening of our school in September.
- Administration staff will continue to work over the summer months but mainly by remote means. General enquiries by phone (053-9146162) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) will continue to be dealt with. Any forms requiring a signature or school stamp should be posted to the school and will be processed as quickly as possible before being returned to sender.
- Until further notice, parents and students are not permitted to call to the school in person.
- Summer reports in respect of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th year students will be posted home in early June.
- Details of the school calendar and booklists for 2020/2021 have already been posted on the school website.